Today's speakers finds.

nolasally

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
A couple rare gems were discovered today.

First up is s set of Lafayette sk-98 full range 8" drivers in original cabinets.

Next up OHM cam-32 speakers with rotating tweeters with 6 1/2" woof and 10" passive. Can't wait to refoam these. Came with original manual too.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 182
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 166
Holy moly, those little Lafayettes look like a dream. I don't know anything about them, but they're stunning.

Biggles

And ... THIS ... is why you shouldn't move to Jersey. I've NEVER seen a piece of audio equipment at our local thrift, and people on Craigslist have insane ideas about what their old junk is worth.

A couple rare gems were discovered today.

First up is s set of Lafayette sk-98 full range 8" drivers in original cabinets.

Next up OHM cam-32 speakers with rotating tweeters with 6 1/2" woof and 10" passive. Can't wait to refoam these. Came with original manual too.
I had a set of the Cam32's. Unique design. Can be on a shelf pointing straight, and point tweetersat you. Nice bass for 6-1/2". I remember butyl surrounds on them.

Pulled woofers for refoam. What they are different. One could have been a later replacement driver?? Anyone who have a set care to weight in which one is original.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 58
Are they both ohm drivers? One of them is shielded for video (CRT) use, obviously.

Great find on the Ohms regardless.

I'm pretty sure one is and the other maybe a later ohm replacement. Cone material is the same.

Back
Top Bottom