Tom Brady suspended 4 games

Being a Lions fan, I expect I'd turn my head to most anything it took to get to the Super Bowl ... <G>

Go Lions!

Quoted for truth! If Belichick and Brady were both free agents and came as I package deal, I want to know what other franchise would say " NO WAY". I'm calling BS on ANYONE who wouldn't take that. I mean, franchises dump players all the time for a myriad of off the field offenses and then the team across town snags them.
As if we need to be scolded by anyone who follows the NFL. Really?

Quoted for truth! If Belichick and Brady were both free agents and came as I package deal, I want to know what other franchise would say " NO WAY". I'm calling BS on ANYONE who wouldn't take that.

I bet the Packers wouldn't...

They have Rodgers, McCarthy is servicable, and they are publicly owned and not subject to the whim of a single owner.

I bet the Packers wouldn't...

They have Rodgers, McCarthy is servicable, and they are publicly owned and not subject to the whim of a single owner.

The Packers would be the least likely perhaps; but there would be some serious debate for sure.

I suppose the Lions should give Caldwell and Stafford at least one more year to bring home the gold ... or at least win a playoff game? Pretty please? <G>

Praying%20hands.gif

** EPIC failure against the Chargers, right? They're trying to pass it off as a Stafford injury, but really ... they just plain sucked. Secondary had so many holes in it, I coulda probably walked one in ... (sigh)

Last edited:
Oh, don't get me wrong. If I were a PATS fan, I would completely understand how they need to "bend" the rules a bit to win a Super Bowl.:thmbsp:

Now now, take off that hater hat. It's messing with your mental processes. :thmbsp:

Irrationality is cognition, thinking, talking or acting without inclusion of rationality. It is more specifically described as an action or opinion given through inadequate use of reason, emotional distress, or cognitive deficiency. The term is used, usually pejoratively, to describe thinking and actions that are, or appear to be, less useful, or more illogical than other more rational alternatives."

On a side note: No league discipline coming for Jastremski, McNally
"The suspensions apparently will soon be ending, with the league taking no further action against them."

Kinda messes with hater nation's narrative eh? :sadwave:

Last edited:
Now now, take off that hater hat. It's messing with your mental processes. :thmbsp:

Oh, don't mind me. YOU'RE the only one who seems to be getting upset about the whole thing. You really need to find an outlet for all that tension!:thmbsp:

Colts just called Robert Kraft and said they'd give anything he wanted for Belichick and Brady.
Mr. Luck didn't look so good against the Bills Sunday.:no: Coach looked like he didn't have a clue either.

LMAO....not likely. It's not Pagano's fault that the Dolts don't have a defense. Irsay has to have second thoughts about Grigson's personnel decisions.

Colts just called Robert Kraft and said they'd give anything he wanted for Belichick and Brady.
Mr. Luck didn't look so good against the Bills Sunday.:no: Coach looked like he didn't have a clue either.

The Lions made a counter offer, but only half as much ...

They'd only need them for the second half anyway, right?
(ba dump dump)

Colts defense, and an apparent inability to grasp the importance of a running game to balance their attack and relieve some pressure from Luck. It gets a little frustrating being a Colts fan when these things, which are blatantly obvious, can't seem to get fixed year after year.

Hats off the the Bills. They came ready to play. Their defense was the best unit on the field Sunday IMO. And their offense showed promise.

It will be interesting watching their match-ups against the PATs this year. Rex has them fired up in Buffalo...at least for now. Personally, I hope they go 2-0 in that series. And I am not a PATs hater by any means.

Last edited:
The thread has gone strangely quiet that Tom has been having a banner yr. I think it's 10 touchdown passes with 0 interceptions. Phenomenal yardage going into the game yesterday, something like 745, leading the league in every category that matters.

I sure wish he played for my team, most likely will once he's over the hill if history repeats itself for the nth time.

Pats vs Bills

Hats off the the Bills. They came ready to play. Their defense was the best unit on the field Sunday IMO. And their offense showed promise.

It will be interesting watching their match-ups against the PATs this year. Rex has them fired up in Buffalo...at least for now. Personally, I hope they go 2-0 in that series. And I am not a PATs hater by any means.

A bit late to the discussion, but .....2:0 is not gonna happen...And if Pats will continue playing the way they do now...1:1 doesn't seem likely too,
On a side note: went yesterday to Gillette stadium to see Pats beat Jaguars into submission...
Wasn't a pretty game, not even interesting...
But the tailgating was good and weather was perfect!

Attachments

• 20150927_123402.jpg
    20150927_123402.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 11
Why wouldn't it go silent? It appears the official say-so is in regarding the cheating and suspension; at least until the NFL appeal thing is over. Speaking of which, has NFL even formally appealed?

If someone wants to blow his horn about this season's performance that'd be a new thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom