Tom Brady suspended 4 games

You could pump those balls up like beach balls and Tom would still be kicking ass, what incentive would he have ever had to cheat in the first place. It's been proven to be the witch hunt it was, just a bunch of sore losers. It's like Bill once said, and I paraphrase, "If they don't like us running up the score, stop us." They were cry babies then and they're still a bunch of cry babis now looking for any excuse why they can't beat the Pats. Let's face it folks, Tom is just that fn good. His time is running short though it's not really showing, you'll have your chance at the Pats then.

A tale of 2 teams.....

Patriots and Bears Offenses by drive on Sunday....

Patriots / Da Bears

TD / Punt
FG / Punt
FG / Punt
TD / Punt
FG / Punt
TD / Punt
TD / Punt
TD / Punt
TD / Punt
Kneel / Punt
Not a Bears hater at all but I'm just saying.....:D

It's been proven to be the witch hunt it was, just a bunch of sore losers.

I'm a bona fide Brady fan boy since his college days, but I wouldn't go THAT far. More like, neither side was able to fully discredit the other, or prove their case one way or another. If anything, Brady MIGHT have been tangentially involved, but no more than any other member of the organization. I seriously doubt he initiated anything, and remain convinced he knew nothing before the fact. Did the balls feel squishy? I imagine he's got a grip that could crush a ball at any PSI, and if something felt different, it was just that he was amped up a bit more than usual.

I'd put this in the same league as the Jo Pa Massacre at Penn State. HE didn't do a damn thing, which in the end, I guess was part of the problem. Then again, I thought guilt by association was a no no nowadays ...

You could pump those balls up like beach balls and Tom would still be kicking ass, what incentive would he have ever had to cheat in the first place. It's been proven to be the witch hunt it was, just a bunch of sore losers. It's like Bill once said, and I paraphrase, "If they don't like us running up the score, stop us." They were cry babies then and they're still a bunch of cry babis now looking for any excuse why they can't beat the Pats. Let's face it folks, Tom is just that fn good. His time is running short though it's not really showing, you'll have your chance at the Pats then.

OJ got off too, but who thinks he's innocent except maybe diehard OJ fans. ;)

Back
Top Bottom