Took the plunge

roadie1

Now I hope it works out. I'm taking advantage of the summer sale that Emotiva is having.:banana:

Chose the 125w UPA-200 and their USP-1 preamp. I've read so many good things about them I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I've been on the hunt for an integrated with about 100 watts and I thought to myself why not get a whole new system if I can do it for under $700?:music:

Hoping for Saturday delivery. Now if they'll just match up with any of my speakers:scratch2: More info as I get it.

Safe and happy 4th to everyone!

...r1

I have a feeling that you're going to like them very much. I've never heard one of their amps but I love the USP-1. It has a very good phono section too.

Congrats Roadie1! That summer sale really puts the Emotiva gear in a good area for folks to buy. You really have to let us know how you like it. Have a blast!:banana:

Many people snob Emotiva, never hear them but i am sure all those good reviews will reflect thier performance. Congratz.

How fun for you...that Emotiva gear is really sexy and at these prices you really cant go wrong. Enjoy

Now I hope it works out. I'm taking advantage of the summer sale that Emotiva is having.:banana:

Chose the 125w UPA-200 and their USP-1 preamp. I've read so many good things about them I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I've been on the hunt for an integrated with about 100 watts and I thought to myself why not get a whole new system if I can do it for under $700?:music:

Hoping for Saturday delivery. Now if they'll just match up with any of my speakers:scratch2: More info as I get it.

Safe and happy 4th to everyone!

...r1
You'll enjoy your Emotiva USP-1, had mine for about a month and like it more every day. Very clean, precise, quiet and quick.

I've always wanted to hear their gear. I have an Emotiva subwoofer and I really like it. Clean, fast and sealed. It just disappears like it should. Let us know how the new system sounds and don't forget the pics!

You'll enjoy your Emotiva USP-1, had mine for about a month and like it more every day. Very clean, precise, quiet and quick.

Thanks everyone! I look forward to turning in a quick review. Clean, precise,quiet and quick are exactly what I'm looking for and the descriptions given so far match most of the reviews I've read.

Supposed to be good solid gear at a good price. If it lives up to that I'll be happy. Of course I wouldn't be disappointed if it surpasses my expectations.:D This will be fun, first the Rega Brio-R that I just got recently and am digging more every day and now a new set of separates to play with. I feel myself being drawn away from vintage gear. It was a fun ride and I'll never part with my SPEC gear but there is a certain comfort knowing that the new stuff will probably (fingers crossed) outlast me and sound good doing it.

...r1

Back
Top Bottom