1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Topping D30 no official Xmos Windows 10 drivers

Discussion in 'DACs' started by Keltere, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Keltere

Keltere New Member

EDIT: found it https://download.shenzhenaudio.com/Gustard/XMOS-Stereo-USB-Audio-Class2-Driver-3033_v4.13.0.exe

Hi, i wanted to warn all of you of this problem and maybe help me finding a solution.

Here what you get if you try to install the official drivers on windows 10 (Build 1809)
    [​IMG]
    The problem is the windows 10 driver signature if you disable it permanently (here a guide how to do it) you can use the drivers distributed by Topping but personally i don't want to do it.
    I've tried the demo version of the official xmos demo drivers 4.11 (xhra-2hpa) and those are working just fine (except the annoying beep every 1 minute) because the Product ID and the Vendor ID are the same as the Evaluation boards distributed by Xmos.
    VID_20B1
    PID_3066

I've contacted Topping and they told me, because of having the same Vendor ID and Product ID, the supplier can't provide an official driver update and they can just correct them on next revision of topping D30.
    The main problem is the lack of ASIO compatibility, i don't know if there are other differences compared to general windows 10 drivers.
    On another forum I've heard of a cracked xmos driver but i couldn't find it.

Please if someone has a solution write it down in the comments, it will be really helpful.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018

Please register to disable this ad.