1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Trade KLF 10’s for KSF 300’s?

Discussion in 'The Klipsch Korner' started by ITeach2Wheel, Oct 30, 2018.

1. ITeach2Wheel

ITeach2Wheel New Member

Hello!!

I’ve been lurking for years just never posted, so thanks for all the good reading.

My question is this...

I’ve had a pair of KLF 10’s in mahogany for about 25 years. They’ve been my 5.1 music/movie speakers along with a sub for their whole life. I just ran across a guy with a pair of KSP 300’s who’s interested in a trade.

Question is..... is it worth it?

Ironically, I bought a KSP C5 when I bought my system way back then. Always wondered which speakers it went with!! To bad I passed on the rears...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Mamrak1

Mamrak1 AK Subscriber Subscriber

I would keep the KLF10s. Why? I have never been a fan of speaker cabinets with the side mounted woofer. If you haven't already, I would do a Crites update on the KLF10s and you are good to go.

3. Output Relay

Output Relay New Member

Don't mean to change the subject, my question stays with the the KLF-10s. Has anyone ever rebuilt a crossover in the KLF-10s. Is it a pain or is it doable. As to the current question, I don't think I would trade my KLFs for anything in their range. I love what they do when hooked up to a Carver amp. But I do think I've a cross over problem. Thanks for any help.