Trade KLF 10’s for KSF 300’s?

ITeach2Wheel

Hello!!

I’ve been lurking for years just never posted, so thanks for all the good reading.

My question is this...

I’ve had a pair of KLF 10’s in mahogany for about 25 years. They’ve been my 5.1 music/movie speakers along with a sub for their whole life. I just ran across a guy with a pair of KSP 300’s who’s interested in a trade.

Question is..... is it worth it?

Ironically, I bought a KSP C5 when I bought my system way back then. Always wondered which speakers it went with!! To bad I passed on the rears...

Last edited:
I would keep the KLF10s. Why? I have never been a fan of speaker cabinets with the side mounted woofer. If you haven't already, I would do a Crites update on the KLF10s and you are good to go.

Don't mean to change the subject, my question stays with the the KLF-10s. Has anyone ever rebuilt a crossover in the KLF-10s. Is it a pain or is it doable. As to the current question, I don't think I would trade my KLFs for anything in their range. I love what they do when hooked up to a Carver amp. But I do think I've a cross over problem. Thanks for any help.

Back
Top Bottom