Transformers last knight

91firebird

Well have a few transformers bluray films are very good picture and sound.any one seen the last knight ?
Is it worth picking up for a good blue ray action picture and sound ? Can get a previewed for 12.00.

I find that I've been very picky about what I buy lately. For me, the first Transformers was good. Decent story line, awesome visual and sound effects. The second was okay, but got old quick after that.
Unless a movie has been creating a lot of buzz, I'll typically rent it first then decide to buy it afterward when prices drop.

I rented the previous Transformers w/ Wahlberg for myself and my kids, and I cannot recall the story.

The transformer robot idea came out of Japanese anime. If you want to view a related genera check out the ”Gundam/Mecha anime's. The Transformer mecha’ is an development from the original Gundam franchise. Of the mecha’ anime series the long running Evangelion anime’s are a good example. Produced by Tatsunoko Production, and Gainax studios. Between them they have produced some very good mecha anime.

The movie itself received very poor reviews, so, even though it may great picture and sound quality, it may not be worth the purchase. I would rent it first to see if is worth buying.

The transformer robot idea came out of Japanese anime. If you want to view a related genera check out the ”Gundam/Mecha anime's. The Transformer mecha’ is an development from the original Gundam franchise. Of the mecha’ anime series the long running Evangelion anime’s are a good example. Produced by Tatsunoko Production, and Gainax studios. Between them they have produced some very good mecha anime.

Not too many anime fans on here I've noticed. But the transformers idea actually came out of a line of Japanese toys, Hasbro purchased the Japanese toy company, and built a story around them to sell the toys. Those original toys are from that era are worth ridiculous money today.

Not too many anime fans on here I've noticed. But the transformers idea actually came out of a line of Japanese toys, Hasbro purchased the Japanese toy company, and built a story around them to sell the toys. Those original toys are from that era are worth ridiculous money today.

Well picked up the transformers last knight bluray,wow one hell of a nice disc for picture and sound.my speakers
And sub went hog wild for two and a half hours.it has a great atmos sound,great demo disc.having the rear center
Speaker sound adds a lot to the sound,now I wish I had a true atmos decoder in my receiver.and yes the toys have
Value,I collect toys and have them all in mint sealed boxes.have over 500 toys in my collection,star trek star wars
Mego figures mint on cards and in boxes.well if you count the figures over 800 toys and figures.going to busy when
I retire selling toys ,audio gear gum cards movie posters autographs.

Back
Top Bottom