Transistor test report

kjello

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Good evening

Are these test results good ?
What numbers in here is more important if any ?

Have a nice weekend folks
18362190_10154494277822551_1648732463_o_zps0ceiwmv6.jpg

this seems to be a report on testing of 5 samples against what is the standard rating for that type of transistor. they tested breakdown voltages across junctions at low current, so as to prevent damage. They also seem to be testing leakage currents, and HFE. So this appears a test of 5 samples to verify the transistors as being acceptable. Nothing here to me points to an important item except HFE in my opinion. , but as you can see, most transistors in both sample tests look very similar except the 5th transistor in the first sample. Its HFE is a lot higher than the others, and its ICBO current is also a lot higher than the others. Its not that it is bad, but I wouldn't pair it with the others, as I always try to match transistor parameters as best as possible.

this seems to be a report on testing of 5 samples against what is the standard rating for that type of transistor. they tested breakdown voltages across junctions at low current, so as to prevent damage. They also seem to be testing leakage currents, and HFE. So this appears a test of 5 samples to verify the transistors as being acceptable. Nothing here to me points to an important item except HFE in my opinion. , but as you can see, most transistors in both sample tests look very similar except the 5th transistor in the first sample. Its HFE is a lot higher than the others, and its ICBO current is also a lot higher than the others. Its not that it is bad, but I wouldn't pair it with the others, as I always try to match transistor parameters as best as possible.
Ok Yes it is 5 + 5 complimentary units.
Thanks

I just looked at the report again and this time zoomed in. That 5 transistor on the top (2SB1163 ) is fine. When I first looked, is appeared to be a HFE of 144, but now that I zoomed in, I see it is 111 which is just fine.

What parameter should be used for matching these transistors then, or is it logical to belive they are already matched like #1 2SB1163 to #1 2Sd1718 and so on

If I need 4 pairs, which one pair of these 5 would you take out.?

EDIT:
Avrerage HFE for 2SB1163 is 110,8
and for 2SD1718 109,2

Best regards
KO

Back
Top Bottom