Travelers (Netflix Sci-Fi)

Eric H

Addicted Member
Is anyone else watching this Show ?

I'm really enjoying it, it's well done, well acted and the plot is interesting.

The basics are that people from the future are coming back and inhabiting the bodies of people right at the moment they died, they then assume the identities of these people to try and alter history to prevent an apocalyptic event from happening, it's sort of a Bodysnatchers situation but with a benevolent motive

Sometimes the people they inhabit have unforeseen situations that complicate the mission, plus the everyday stuff like trying to fit into the existing lives of their hosts without arousing suspicion.

That sounds up my alley, I'm going to try it out. What's amazing about Netflix is that you never quite know all the interesting things available until they're pointed out to you. I just finished Godless and Wormwood so I'm looking for a new series to watch. Thanks for the post!

I'm afraid to watch as I might jinx it and see it cancelled.. Seems like what happens with me and good sci fi

I'm afraid to watch as I might jinx it and see it cancelled.. Seems like what happens with me and good sci fi

At least here if you watch it then Netflix immediately knows and that helps the show.
Unlike all the broadcast shows that people that aren't part of a ratings group can watch and have no impact on the ratings.

About halfway through season 2. Much better than I thought it would be. I do find it a little too much "soap opera" dealing with relationships - but I also find I actually like the people and care about the characters. Didn't expect that to happen. Poor David... The SciFi aspect of the show is interesting to me - would like even more of that.

About halfway through season 2. Much better than I thought it would be. I do find it a little too much "soap opera" dealing with relationships - but I also find I actually like the people and care about the characters. Didn't expect that to happen. Poor David... The SciFi aspect of the show is interesting to me - would like even more of that.

Agreed on the above but season 2 definitely an improvement over season 1 in that regard. They seem to be finding their footing, I'm in for season 3.

Back
Top Bottom