Trio kt-400

g 22000

Picked up this one recently. Did not find any info with a google search :scratch2:maybe someone here can tell us something about it.
Thanks Al.

Attachments

• DSC00973.jpg
    DSC00973.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00974.jpg
    DSC00974.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00976.jpg
    DSC00976.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 56
Very nice!

Do you know the vintage? My guess would be around 1970, which would make that a fairly beefy amp for those days.

Thanks for the excellent links. I googled trio kt-400 again and found a German site "Old Fidelity - HiFi Forum Classic". Someone there had washed the lettering off the front panel and were having hard time finding a refference. I would like to help him if I could, it was a recent post from October this year. Attila are you familiar with that site?
How did you guys find your info or is it a trade secret:D?
Thanks again Al.

Your integrated amp is Trio TK-400 not KT-400.
Please back to read model no. on your faceplate again.

Attachments

• TK-400.jpg
    TK-400.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Thanks for the excellent links. I googled trio kt-400 again and found a German site "Old Fidelity - HiFi Forum Classic". Someone there had washed the lettering off the front panel and were having hard time finding a refference. I would like to help him if I could, it was a recent post from October this year. Attila are you familiar with that site?
How did you guys find your info or is it a trade secret:D?
Thanks again Al.

Sorry, I don't know this site. If you want, you can just pm me the link and I can have a look!

Nice innards.
At 27lbs for 32w/ch good ratio.
Have you run it yet?
Would like to hear that thing sing.

Not sure how I got that kt-400 in there :beer: ? I did search with the proper title but didn't find the schematics or spec sheet you guys linked to, many THANKS again. Attila I tried to leave a link to that site but it didn't work for me said invalid, I will try again
I did try the amp out with headphones, it works but one channel is still weak after cleaning all the pots and switches, I'm shure this 40+ year old unit would benefit from a recap.
Al

Back
Top Bottom