Trouble with Tidal

GP Hill

I can’t get my iPad to connect to Tidal. When I click on the Tidal app it just says that I am not connected and to click to retry. When I try and click nothing happens. I’ve never had this problem before. Any suggestions?

I assume you can get on the Internet.

Will also assume you've been through 'Settings' to make sure nothing is out of place.

Good luck!

Delete the Tidal app on iPad and then reinstall? This is a general when-all-else fails fix when Spotify acts up.

My son was home this weekend and got it going. Had to delete the app and then reinstalled it and changed my password.

Tidal has been sucky here as well. Doesn't matter--computers, smartphones, etc., it throws a message, something like "no network connection". Search results often don't load, music drops out continuously, etc. I can stream from anywhere else on the Internet with no problems. (On a computer, streaming through a browser is only marginally better; still nowhere near as reliable as it used to be.)

I'll probably just find someone else for streaming lossless at this point. I'm not going to dick around with uninstalling/reinstalling all the time when something doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom