True Romance..

jleon92f

Addicted Member
Hi Movie lovers...

Any takers on "True Romance" Christian Slater..among a few Great actors in this flick! Brad Pit was in it too! Gary Oldman shined...

John..:uzi:

And James Gandolfini, and Patricia Arquette (delish), and Dennis Hopper, and...

You know, this was a script that was written by Tarantino, right?

jleon92f said:
Gary Oldman shined..

Gary Oldman is the king. every movie i see him he adapts to very naturally. (including this one as drexl).

if you want to see a cult classic try "sid and nancy", i swear that that gary was the late great Sid Vicious. :tresbon:

True Romance is a great flick. I recenly watch it again a couple months ago.

Have you guys seen Romeo is Bleeding another classic Oldman flick? Lena Olin was hot, crazy but hot!

"Feed The Box" Yup Gary was great in this one too! I love the part where she cuts off her arm...Lena was great..

"The Professional" Gary was awesome .."Bingo"
JOhn.

jleon92f said:
Hi Movie lovers...

Any takers on "True Romance" Christian Slater..among a few Great actors in this flick! Brad Pit was in it too! Gary Oldman shined...

John..:uzi:

Tarantino screenplay, what's not to like?

One of my all-time favourite movies, and probably Tony Scott's shining moment. I watch it again every couple years -- couldn't get enough of it when I first discovered it (which was about 10 years ago).

I love that scene between Walken and Hopper, brings a tear to my eye every time.

And Bronson Pinchot is great in it. Such a nice contrast to the character he played in Beverley Hills Cop.

Back
Top Bottom