Trying to record to CD some radio spots on the web...help

soundhd

First of all let me say this is the 1st time I have tried to copy to CD anything off the internet.....all I have ever done is copy CD's or tracks off of CD's.....

Anyway I found some old radio commerical spots from a web site for a local rock station that used to be on the air where I live (metro Detroit area).

http://www.keener13.com/spots/Default.htm

Anyway all I have is MS Media Player on my computer, and can't seem to figure out how to copy the radio spots to CD.....I play them and put them in a list but when I try and transfer the files to the burner list the system won't take them...........what am I doing wrong or do i need different software? Thanks...............stumped! :scratch2:

right-click on the link to the bit you want and select "Save Link Target As". verbage could be different depending on your OS but the idea is the same.

soundhd, I checked out the link. Those ads are .mp3 files. All you need to do is 'right-click' on the link you want to save, then select "Save Target as...". Put the file someplace where you will remember it, then when you have them all saved, you can burn them on an mp3 disc. If you play them in Windows Media Player, or WinAMp, or whatever, just select "Save As..." from the 'File' menu, at the top, then proceed in a like manner, as above.

Thanks for the help guys, worked out great............never to old to learn........thanx again............... :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom