TSC (Tennessee Sound Company) Symphony I and Symphony II loudspeakers

cableguy

In Twang We Trust
I Just added these unusual beasts to the collection this evening.
TSC (Tennessee Sound Company) Symphony I and Symphony II loudspeakers (SEAS drivers) with consecutive serial numbers.....
Really big & heavy suckers at somewhere around a hundred pounds each. Well built components featuring a top HF/mid unit and a separate bass box on the bottom. If you look you see that these were designed to have the driver face the rear and disperse the sound using the fins/apparatus's/whatchmacallits. They sound very good with a ton of low end....too big for my apartment really. In a bigger room these babies will absolutely rock. This is with out a doubt my "what-in-the-hell-am-I gonna-with these" purchase of the year. What can I say, they were local and I had the cash
anywho...
pics

Here they are next to some Vandy's and B&W's for perspective
1f99_1.JPG

Bill

Well, after much deliberation and general hem and haw I have decided that even as uber cool as them is......:scratch2:
They are too big for my place. The low end from these base bins is just too much for my apartment. These things would really be at home in a BIG room with plenty of space to open up. :yes: They sound freaken amazing right now so I can only imagine.
Good news is they have already found a good AK Home...

Bill

You got these for a steal from Stephen. I was trying to get them shipped up to Canada but the cost was over $1000.00 US to land them at my door. If you ever get tired of them let me know because you've got a good home for them to go to. Now... if we could just figure out a way to get them here without taking out a second mortgage on my home. :>)

My appologies. It's Scott not Stephen. My age is definitely affecting my ability to remember the important things!!! :>(

I Just added these unusual beasts to the collection this evening.
TSC (Tennessee Sound Company) Symphony I and Symphony II loudspeakers (SEAS drivers) with consecutive serial numbers.....
Really big & heavy suckers at somewhere around a hundred pounds each. Well built components featuring a top HF/mid unit and a separate bass box on the bottom. If you look you see that these were designed to have the driver face the rear and disperse the sound using the fins/apparatus's/whatchmacallits. They sound very good with a ton of low end....too big for my apartment really. In a bigger room these babies will absolutely rock. This is with out a doubt my "what-in-the-hell-am-I gonna-with these" purchase of the year. What can I say, they were local and I had the cash
anywho...
pics

Here they are next to some Vandy's and B&W's for perspective
1f99_1.JPG
Meh... pictures all posted to 3rd party sites... and no longer available. Wanted to compare them to some other TSC I saw...

Back
Top Bottom