Hi Everyone, Doing a bit of work on my TU-9900 and thought I'd post a couple pics/comments. The Power Supply was pretty straightforward. Used Panasonic FC caps. Followed advice on the T.I.C. for higher capacitor values. Replaced TR01 and TR02 with TIP41C transistors. I ended up not touching D01-D04 as they are working fine and I wasn't really confident about what I would use in their place. Next, I started in on the F-2526 board. The thing that surprised me here is how far out of whack are the original carbon comp resistors. I don't like the idea of replacing them all (would take forever), but I've pulled about 20 so far and not one is within 5%. Most are between 20 and 30% over their stated value. So....I'm replacing them with .4watt thin film resistors. They are really tiny, which is a plus on this crowded board (see R21, R23, R25 in top left corner). This could take all summer.