Tucker99 - Great AK'r and I'm a Happy Customer !

Broncoblair

Tucker99 started a conversation with me about buying one of his TD-145's or TD160's Thorens from him after I posted in WTB. He sent me DETAILED photos of both beautiful tables. One thing I've learned after looking at countless eBay ads is that most of those guys are selling you something unknown. Tucker99 was extremely knowledgable about these tables, what my needs were and what he thought I would be happiest with.
I decided on the TD-160. He asked a very reasonable price and shipping was the same coming from Canada to CA.

The transaction went smoothly! The package came quickly and was packed perfectly. There was an inner box with the turntable and the outer box containing the inner box was well insulated making sure the inner box did not budge.

The inner box was very well packed, again nothing was moving around. Everything was itemized in bags that was not mounted on the table already, like the headshell, brush assembly, cover brackets, platter etc.

I would highly recommend Tucker99 as a seller and I told him, even if I'm not looking for anything please contact me when you sell other gear, just in case I may want to take a gander ! Also a lovely nice guy who was happy to give me a call and explain the setup of the table.

Nice doing business with ya and thanks for the beautiful Thorens TD-160 !

Back
Top Bottom