Tucson AZ all the way to Tacoma

wadeus

Fail better now!
Hey, anyone coming up this way from Tucson who can pack some speakers along with?

They are about three feet six inches high and thirty pounds each. The deal has not gone through yet, but the seller in AZ can't ship them, and I am trying to see if I can work something out. If they could get to Portland or Reno somehow, that would work for me too.

Thanks friends!

Pickup, pack and ship would work too, and I could trade something or pay for your trouble.

Can't help, hope it works out, but also couldn't resist...

Philadelphia, Atlanta GA

I'll be going down in the next month to Tucson, then back to Reno (ship to you from here). I'm pulling a 20' box car-trailer so I think I might have the room for your speakers :D. Let me know.

Neal, I do believe you have made an offer I can't refuse. I will PM you with some more info. I can wait to get these, and your offer is very generous. Let's see if we can make the 'karma pony express happen! Thanks again.

So, if it gets to Reno...anyone going between Reno and Tacoma/Portland/Seattle/Olympia next month?

Bump.

Looks like Neal is picking them up toward the end of the month...
Reno to PNW anywhere? in May/June? Mind you I have peeps everywhere up here.

Thanks for looking!

I wish I would have caught this earlier as my Pops company has been working Aerospace contracts in Phoenix, and runs two mobile machine trucks and van down there monthly. His company is based out of Arlington, but shoots down I-5 to LA and then out I-10. I just talked to him today and he is making a slight route change on his next run North, by dropping down to I-8 to Pick up some QLS-1's in Calexico for me.

All you would have had to do is get them to Phoenix. If Neal's schedule changes, I might be able to see if he could do something for you.

Regards,
Mike

Wow! Thanks for the offers, guys. Mike, I think Neal is coming back through Pheonix, and Gator lives there. Gator, would you be willing to pickup and hold/transfer? It might/might not work, but if we know when your Pop is coming back through, maybe we could arrange a drop off in Phoenix in time for him to pick them up? Hope I am understanding this situation right...

No smiley for crossed fingers... :)

Also, they are paid for/packed and just a'waitin.

Back
Top Bottom