Tune-up McIntosh MX150.

This is a quote from Hometheater website:

In terms of outputs, the MX150 supports a full complement of eight speakers with both XLR and RCA outputs for each channel and subwoofer. Two pairs of auxiliary outputs duplicate the front left and right channels. The auxiliary jacks offer configurable high-pass filters, which allows for bi-amplification of the front channel speakers if desired.

You really don't have to use a computer to set up those parameters. You can do it with the remote or the set up buttons on the front panel. I use XXL with my front speakers and the XL with the rears and sides. I don't use subwoofers. I still don't understand why Mac didn't set up the processors to be used with Apple Mcintosh computers, they have the same name. And lets face it Apple does build a better and easier to use computer. My original I Mac will be ten years old next spring and is still working great. Not as fast as the latest, but thats why we upgrade amps from time to time. Isn't it? And for service after the sale like Mcintosh, Apple is number one.

Back
Top Bottom