Tuner cabinet interchangeability?

notsofast

Will a cabinet for a model 100-r tuner fit a KM 60 tuner? And it has a bunch of flat clips that I assume you need to secure the chassis to the cabinet, any hints on these clips or a mounting process link?
Thanks

compare the Width and depth of the chassis, and the height and width of the faceplate. If the clips have a hole in them, the screws to attach the chassis to the cabinet thru the clips. Check for an owners manual for each on FISHERCONSOLES.COM . If the site has them the owners manuals will give dimensions, otherwise break out your tape measure and Pencil.

The Fisher tuners do have holes in the chassis bottom cover for ventilation. Look at your tuner and compare the potential cabinet to see if the same areas are open to provide ventilation and cooling of internal parts before buying. I have one that came from a Fisher integrated amplifier that I re-purposed to use with a Fisher 202-R tuner. I had to modify the bottom at the rear to allow for proper ventilation. Otherwise it was OK to use.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom