Tuner Switch

canton

Morning People, I am going to work on my Fisher 90X Mono Tuner in a few days general stuff I hope. Going to install a back up tuner in the mean while. this is what I have any thoughts, experience with any of these Tuners? I already have a nice rotating tenner on the rooftop of my home. Going SS to start I got 9 other tube tuners but I better stick with these for now or I will drive myself crazyier.
Kenwood KT-7300
Nikko NT-850
Scott T-527
I love tuners & Radio, it is how I got started in all things audio, long story. But if anyone has thoughts on any of these tuners good bad indifferent let me know.
Much Appreciated,
CantonFM-90-X.jpg

That is the one I got setting on the rack up high right now. I have not switched over the tenne cable yet but thought from the front face and switches it could be a nice tuner. Nice looking also. Center knob, a few features I like to have for distance and like that. Plus I enjoy kicking around what others think of different audio set ups. Always learn something. I used to know each spec on a tuner and what mattered. Drove the sales people crazy in stores just buying a tape deck for my car but it paid off.
Canton

Back
Top Bottom