Turntable Denon DP-52F ????

hamrules

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Was over by some one and can't determinea sell price. What would this go for. I do knot have the cartidge info but it's not junk nor top dollar. Just looking for some kind of pring ideas here pleeeeesssssseeee.

Thanks

I found one locally a few weeks ago for $100 w/out a cartridge, I didnt buy it..I looked at ebay about a month ago and one went for $90 w/cartridge...check Ebay and you may find some pricing info...

DP-52 usually goes for somewhere in the $250 mark - a little pricey for me but I watch for any Denon TT on Eprey every day and the DP-52 gets a good price.
Hope that helps. Oh btw - the OP was a hard read trying to figure out what he meant vs what was typed. Just sayin....

Cheers,

Bob

Denon DP-52F for $99?? with a working cartridge..? You did get a good deal.
I am the original owner of a DP-51F for 30 years, I think they are pretty nice for
an automatic.
Make sure the electronic style force works though.
Anything less than $125 would be good, $150 max.

Regards
Mike

Sansui AU6600/Pioneer TX9800 w-Dynalab/Denon DP-51 w AT20ss/AR XA mod w Shure V15.lll/Pioneer CTX1000/Teac X10R w Dolby/Double Advents mod/B & W DM1800/Infinity RSb

Lord help me be the man my Dog thinks I am..

While glancing over an old thread, I figured I would update it a bit, as the lower prices in this thread are no longer accurate. Anyone looking at these tables today better expect to pay around $200-$300.

Back
Top Bottom