Two deals in two days

Roadrash

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Scored a nice Citation 16 for 375 bucks yesterday, and what looks to be a pretty good Kenwood C2 off the auction site for 99+19 shipping today. I'm feeling pretty good right about now!

"He who brags of scroes before shippings time has passed shall suffer dear at the hands of the priority gods.":deal:
Haha! The Citation was a local grab, so it's already safely installed in the living room system. The C2 will get here when it gets here. I am kind of anxious to se if it sounds different than the P306RS though!

Score!
Will you be doing the usual take-down, re-lube and bench test before plumbing them into the system?
The guy who sold me the Citation owns an electronics repair business and also sells used gear. He went through the Citation pretty thoroughly, and demonstrated it on the bench (170ish wpc rms) and played it through a pair of speakers before he would accept my cash. I still opened it up when I got it home, and hit the switches with some faderlube. It didn't need to be cleaned. The C2 will get a thorough going over when it gets here,then it's going in the rack with the 16. The P306RS is going to go downstairs with my Citation 22, and my Altec 315s eventually. For now they'll be in the party hut with my CDM1s. I think I'm going to go back to building my Infiniti up for awhile, it's cheaper. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom