U jusr went to a Record Show

WhiteSE

Is Lute Gluten Free??
Subscriber
Thank goodness they only took cash...

I bought:

a cool imaging and soundstage testing LP by Ohm loudspeakers,,,,my JBL L-96's did very well.

Bill Bruford's Feels Good To Me....to my ears, its a masterpiece of clean production and three giants playing together (Bruford, Jeff Berlin on bass and Allan Holdsworth)

Yes's Fragile,,,an original release, with the supposedly better sounding vinyl with the AT/GP signature on it and the old Atlantic address.

Keith Jarret's The Koln Concert double album

Richard Thompson's Amnesia
Richard Thompson's Across A Crowded Room
Richard Thompson's Daring Adventures

But like a rookie at a record show,,,I didnt haggle once,,only when I left, to get the Ohm demo LP, because I only had 3 dollars left......

I wanted but didnt get:

Supertramp's Crime of the Century MSFL (20 bucks)
and some other LP's that i had in remastered version either in Japanse HDCD or like King Crimson HDCD remasters...they sound awesome in the CD form....

Supertramp's Crime of the Century is one of my favorite LP's. I forgot to mention it in the 'Crank up your system' thread. I usually use 'Rudy's on a train to nowhere' to show off the Dbl Advents. I recently downloaded the album and all the songs were reversed in order, so I went and got the CD for car listening. Nothing like it to overload the Blose system in my car - haha:D

Natch:cool:

Back
Top Bottom