U-Turn Audio’s $150 Orbit turntable- pic

It's been a while, but I have a distinct memory of there being a previous post by the gentleman. He may have deleted it subsequently, or perhaps a moderator did, since I suspect my mistake, if it was such, would have been pointed out immediately since it was a very active thread at the time.

It's been a while, but I have a distinct memory of there being a previous post by the gentleman. He may have deleted it subsequently, or perhaps a moderator did, since I suspect my mistake, if it was such, would have been pointed out immediately since it was a very active thread at the time.

Right on! I haven't been a member very long at all (as you can tell) but I had just finished perusing nearly every page in this thread so just wanted to weigh in :)

They seem to be making a go of it -- I was one of the doubters who thought it would be difficult to make a reliable product and sell sufficient quantities to stay in business, but clearly I was wrong. It is true that there were hiccups along the way, but the actual product wasn't that much more expensive than predicted, and they seem to have maintained reasonable quality control. So kudos to them. It's good to have a good entry level table available, especially one made in the US.

Back
Top Bottom