UH-OH!!

usedto

Lunatic Member
Just got a phone call from the IRS. It was a recording saying they were filing a lawsuit against me. Left a phone number for me to call.

Should I have my credit card and bank account numbers handy before I call back?

Just got a phone call from the IRS. It was a recording saying they were filing a lawsuit against me. Left a phone number for me to call.

Should I have my credit card and bank account numbers handy before I call back?

Be sure to provide your SSN and birth date too. Those, plus your account numbers and PINs will be really helpful to get things cleared up ASAP.

get their details so you can prove they are real .credit card number etc say you will only take a dollar but take everything .
i guess that might be a bad idea really .

Your terrorist org is just like ours in Canada,they never call they just show up bundle you into the back of a black sedan never to be heard from again! :whip:

I hate that shit. Those bastardf, a general term, got my Mother and ripped her for $40,000+ before they were done with her. She was the type those bastards look for.

SCAM! From a fraud and risk analyst person. They send letters, not make calls.

But you knew that, riiiiight?

We've had several of these.

Or you could do this (skip to 2:30 for the start of the fun stuff, but you might want to get the setup from the beginning):

Just got a phone call from the IRS. It was a recording saying they were filing a lawsuit against me. Left a phone number for me to call...

Is that all? I got one last week saying the IRS had issued a warrant for my arrest. The lawsuit calls apparently were not making any impression.

Back
Top Bottom