Ultimate FM Antenna?

Oops, I stand corrected. Mr. Jones is in Wilson, NC.

The eBAY auteur simply seems to share Mr. Jones' wry perspective...

West Jefferson's not far from where I live, over in the North Carolina Blue Ridge Mountains where the NC/VA/TN borders intersect -- Foe

I thought so too but Wiggy's in Wilson, NC, which I think is on the other side of the state?

I sent an e-mail to the seller and asked if it were Mr. Jones. The reply:

asked:
"Too funny! Thanks. Wigwam Jones, is that you? :) all the best, mrh (mhardy6647)"

he replied:

All I know about Wigwam is that he lives in North Carolina, as do I. I suspect, however, his town's water supply has not been contaminated with brain-dulling chemicals that reduce the local inhabitants IQ's to low two-digit numbers like where I live ;-)

I do have the seller's e-mail address, FWIW.

I thought I gave an obvious hint in my earlier post.... -- Foe

So, Don, you saying it's you? How did I discover your name you may or may not ask? :) As Amos and Andy might've said "Feetus, don't fail me now!"

Anthony

No, I live in the wrong state, and this is my eBay account.

It's all right here in this thread. Look at my first post, then look for where else in this thread I copied a good part of it from -- Foe

Welp I just ain't gettin it (said the celibate clergyman).....your first post in THIS thread is #4 and it ain't giving me any usable clues.....guess I'm denser than a block of lead.

Anthony

Grasshopper, yer tryin too hard. ;)

Seek (within this page) and you will find. All will become clear. Enlightenment will come. You shall soon grok in fullness -- Foe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom