Um....guess what?

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
My wife just called.......she's, um......pregnant!

Gonna be another little Kama running around! :eek: :)

If you get a moment, send a note to her at spoliniak@aol.com and wish her the best!

.....still in a state of shock. Formula and diapers, here we come.....again! :p:

Congrats!

Damn, there must be something in the "AK water" - me, GF, Walt, MAX and now you. Have fun, and get some rest... while you can.

Julian says "hi"

MikE

WHAT!! She let you back in there?? :D

Well you must be doing something right!

Congrats ... so when is the due date?

Oh, Hamish says hi, too ... (but sorry no pics, here at work)

She's due around June 27th actually (she's about two weeks along at this point). It just so happened they found out during a routine GYN appointment.

Go figger :dunno: :p:

Hey Kam I guess my wifes "advice" was right on the mark. Don't say I didn't warn you!! Here's my littliest guy!!

Mike

Congrats Tim

Look at it this way. You will have more help to move those VOT's around once they get bigger :D Does this mean you loose your Listening room in June ;) Congrats again ! :yippy:

Congratulations!

Just wondering if you had those mpingo discs near "little Kam"??
This could be a whole new selling point.:)
TY

Tim-

Our first is due on the 27th also.

Must of gotten some lovin' the same day?

g

Congrats, Now you need to set up a whole new HT system. That way the kids can watch all the Teletubbies and Thomas the Tanks they can stand. And Barneys, and JayJay the Jet Planes.I hope you still have the videos from the last go around. We have one and that is enough, she takes over the TV as it is. If we had another one I would never get to watch.
Well, better you then me, even though I am probably jinxing myself. I really have no desire to do diapers and bottles ever again, ick. :D

CONGRATS

I have a theory it goes something like this:

1. Vintage audio guys don't spend all their time playing with large knobs and/or warm tubes.:eek:

2. The women in their lives must be attractive why else are their kids so cute. ( Must of come from somewhere). ;)

3. Obviously a lot of the members on this site seem to be doing pretty good in the "lovin" department. Perhaps they have some tips to share with the less fortunate. :p: ( Of course l'm not speaking about myself er, like ,l mean, well you know l'm thinking of others). :D

:D :D :D :D

Proud of you Kama.

Wow! That IS a surprise. Congratulations!

This is just what you needed too. Now you can give each of the kids their own room and build an extension on the back of the house for a super sound studio!

Best regards,
Rob

Congratulations !

Now I guess you really are the "MAN". Gotta love kids, but it sure does bite into the old audio fund. :D

Well congradulations Tim. :beerchug: Savor every day of your childrens lives. For as soon as you blink, they will be out the door into their own world. Enjoy and teach them well.

Back
Top Bottom