Underworld Evolution!! Awesome flick!

THOR

Fearless Prophet
Just saw it and it is a great movie. Very entertaining much better than the first one and surprise surprise the sequel actually begins minutes after the 1st one ended so that story pretty much makes sense.

As a lover of all things vampire and werewolf this one gets a big thumbs up from me!

The movie ROCKED. It's a keeper for the home theater. Good LFE to workout the subs. That and a naked Kate doesn't hurt. My wife said she wanted a stomach like that and I said me to.....WHACK!....what was that for? :D

I'll have to admit that the original Underworld was a guilty pleasure of mine -- what guy doesn't like Kate Beckinsale in that movie? I managed to catch the sequel yesterday and thought it had the prospects of being better than the first, at least with regards to action, but it's difficult to tell just yet. You see, I made the mistake of seeing it in one of the worst theatres around, terrible picture and sound on par with a Bose Acoustimass system. I'll be sure to catch it again when it's released to DVD, I'm sure then I'll definitely like it.

- JP

I saw it last night,and it was definetly better than the first Underworld.The story moved much more briskly,The action was cool,and I liked that Kate was stilll the hero,but she was still a girly-girl with the love story thrown in.I think sometimes when you have a female action hero,even if they are wearing tight leather or spandex,they have them react in male action hero ways,but Kate didnt.Maybe its just that Kate is a better actress.I saw the movie with in a crowded theatre,and you could hear a pin drop.A wonderful crowd.Its funny,cause later I see Match Point at another theatre with grown-up couples in the crowd,and all they did was talk during the whole movie.I guess thats just a compliment for Underworld.Kept you interested. :thmbsp:
Jimmy

Great to hear!
I LOVED the first one. Not my type of movie usually, but there was something really cool about it.
Looking forward to seeing the new one in the next few days...
Erik

Back
Top Bottom