Unity website

Which name do you prefer?

• [url]www.unityspeakers.ca[/url]

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • [url]www.unityaudio.ca[/url]

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unity audio works for me, but .ca? Ya want people to think you are in California? We'll yes I can see where you'd want Revenue Canada to think so. ;)

How about UnitySound? Sounds a bit like University Sound without the BS that one who has been burned enough times now associates with a University.

Diversification will probably happen. :yes:

the .ca is for Canadian sites - or at least that's the way it was when the internet was new. :)

The logo/label on the speaker will be just "unity" of even just the U logo. But, for the website, Unity Audio seems to make more sense. :dunno:

Unity Audio was the name of a speaker manufacturer in Lansing, MI, USA in the '90s. They've been closed for 7 years or so, but were well reviewed in the mainstream press, receiving a Class A rating for their Signature Pyramid speaker from Stereophile. The company was run by Robert Grost. They made some interesting speakers. I owned 7 pairs at one time or another, and several are still in the family. They were known for nice cabinets and minimalist crossovers. My Sig Pyramids were made of grey 'granite' corian and weighed a ton.
The name might be available, but it probably would cause confusion for consumers who remember the old Unity Audio.

My dual turntable has a United Audio metal logo on the Base.

"Information is not knowledge,
Knowledge is not wisdom,
Wisdom is not truth,
Truth is not beauty,
Beauty is not love,
Love is not music,
and Music is THE BEST"

FZ

Back
Top Bottom