Updated my setup and space. Anyone else have the same drive to switch it all around?

Brothaman are you in a studio?
Yessir, alcove studio. It’s pretty sizable by New York City standards. A move is in the plans, but it’s a bit of a pain to think about right now with school and all. This place works pretty well too.

I am at the point that I am NOT going to move anything around again. There are several reasons for not doing so:

1. The system & room are finally complimenting each other.
2. It's been moved around wayyyy too many times already.
3 The last re-organization introduced some very heavy amplifiers. At 91.5 pounds each, I have NO desire to move them again.

06_zps93e10c88.jpg

PC030007.jpg

ADS01_zps654fc9e9.jpg

DSC_0108_zps2f124a85.jpg

DSC_0108-1_zpsf3741b86.jpg

20180402_140244_zpsa85g2uca.jpg

Yessir, alcove studio. It’s pretty sizable by New York City standards. A move is in the plans, but it’s a bit of a pain to think about right now with school and all. This place works pretty well too.
I hear you. square footage in any city can be difficult, and all of the design blogs I've seen in NYC look super tight. It's got to be exciting living right in the middle of it, though. It definitely makes me confident when I think about filling 1500sq/ft with kids

From the stuff I've seen pass through your hands I think you could trade some of it in and buy a Park Ave penthouse!

Then you could put all of us up when we come help you move
index.php

Back
Top Bottom