Updated Photos of Main System

Spookyfoot

Here are some updated photos of my main listening area. Two separate systems here, one for home theater & then my two channel system with my recently added Innuos MKII server which I am loving! In this main system I primarily use the chain of Innuos MKII - Schiit Yggdrasil DAC - Yamaha A-S2100 - KEF R900s.

IMG_0142.jpg IMG_0149.jpg IMG_0139.jpg IMG_0140.jpg IMG_0150.jpg IMG_0148.jpg

Me too! I'm dying to hear the new re-designed R-900's to see how they compare to mine.
I've heard good things about the new R series (and the last series). I have LS50s currently and I'll likely move to the new R series when it's economically feasible for me.

Man, I love that room! Even the color and indirect lighting. Beautiful!

index.php

Thanks everyone for the comments, the main listening room is excellent for listening and really great when I have little music appreciation get togethers so we have plenty of room to listen & discuss.

Beautifully system , and room..
Is the Innuos worth it’s hefty price..
I’m thinking about purchasing the Zen mk3..

Thank You Delta77. Actually I need to update these pictures as my system has changed quite a bit since posting this. I still have & LOVE the Innuos. I have utilized a dedicated music server for a long time now starting with an Olive 04HD about 10 years ago (which is still working despite the company going under). I then went to the Naim Uniti Core & it was a disaster with their flukey app, after about 6 months I gave up & unloaded it. I have had the Innuos for coming up on a year now & I love absolutely everything about it. It is by far the easiest to use, recognizes about 98% of the discs I feed it & sounds amazing. I've not heard any of the Mk3 units but I'm betting they sound even better than my Mk2. My Mk2 is the best sounding server I've owned and I would highly recommend the Innuos server at the price, absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom