updating my byline

Warriors.

I recommend you see it.

I don't actually know if there is a film based on the "life" of Mickey Mantle. If there isn't, there oughtta be. Might be kinda "late" for one now; who in contemporary filmdom could play the legendary Mantle? Now, if s.o. had thought about it years ago, why, an actor of range and quality, e.g., Andy Griffith, could have played The Mick.

Oh well an opportunity missed...

There is a view that if one is able to question one's sanity then one is unlikely to be insane. The reasoning being that the insane always deny being insane and insist that everyone else but them are the truly insane.

There is a view that if one is able to question one's sanity then one is unlikely to be insane. The reasoning being that the insane always deny being insane and insist that everyone else but them are the truly insane.

That's insane Theo.

Hiya,

That's insane Theo.

I dunno makes sense to me.

-.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. -.-. .- - .. -. --. / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / -- .- -.- . ... / ... . -. ... . / .- .-.. ... ---

Frannie

The counterpoint to this:

The entire world is queer, except Thee and me(and I'm not so sure about Thee).

I can question my own sanity, then deny my insanity. As far as humanity's insanity...
Should be obvious, most people are loony.

Back
Top Bottom