Upgraded to Naim Nova - Very Impressed!

LeonW

I have upgraded from a UnitiQute2 to a Uniti Nova.

Decision to do so was based on my intention to upgrade to larger speakers at some point as I had a feeling that the current setup sounded slightly closed/taut/restricted, something I couldnt quite put my finger on... Larger speakers would have meant more power so I decided the Unitiqute would probably struggle and settled on the Nova.

This is something I was only recently considering and it just so happened to land sweetly, that the Nova has just been released. I spoke to my local dealer who had both a demo model and one in stock, both of which had only just been delivered in the last couple of days!

I've only had the latter part of last evening to listen however I was extremely impressed with what I heard and a lot of the old cliches "lifting off a shroud" "hearing sounds/detail previously unheard" etc etc all 100% apply and I have been sceptical in the past of these kinds of reports. Ive been blown away, Im actually satisfied with the soundstage. For now.. :naughty:

IMG_5845.jpg

Very nice, I was just looking at the same setup at my local dealer. Sounded great! :music:

Awesome

What speakers would you be looking at?
I'm going to upgrade my unitilite and was thinking about listening to Spendor A4's

Back
Top Bottom