Upload a file button not working

Cleared cookies, data etc, still not functioning when I signed in. Why would I try a different browser, when this one worked before the site reboot?

I haven't changed any settings, no AdBlock or anything else installed since the site reboot, so I'm not sure what's causing this.
Can you log off the site
Clear browsing data on the phone
Re-boot your phone<Thats shutting it down totally
Turn the phone back on.
Do a new search for Audiokarma and log back on the site

Then test in this thread.

Well, Google Chrime seems to work.

Why won't my other browser work anymore?

IMG_20180825_165138.jpg

Can you log off the site
Clear browsing data on the phone
Re-boot your phone<Thats shutting it down totally
Turn the phone back on.
Do a new search for Audiokarma and log back on the site

Then test in this thread.
I shut this phone down every morning when I change batteries. The other phone Evel Kneveled, and it was cheaper to buy a new phone identical to it than to replace the screen.

In the phone's browser, this is all I get when I click the upload button. Just a color change.

Screenshot_20180828-181624.png

The Upload a File button is not talking to his operating system of his phono.

Robert try this, instead of using the quick post box on the thread page, click on the "More Options" button at the far bottom right of the box.

That will redirect you to another page, try the upload button on that page.

That's just it, I'm not using any "apps". Just straight out of the box plug and play. What was loaded in the phone, is still as it was.

I don't have anything downloaded, as in additional stuff, as all I really use this phone for is AK, phone calls, and text if I ever get one. And occasionally I do check email.

That's just it, I'm not using any "apps". Just straight out of the box plug and play. What was loaded in the phone, is still as it was.

I don't have anything downloaded, as in additional stuff, as all I really use this phone for is AK, phone calls, and text if I ever get one. And occasionally I do check email.
what make/model phone is it ?

ok as long as chrome is working we have that figured out and the operating system but the browser that your having trouble with is probally native to your phone be it samsing browser or some other browser that came pre installed on your phone.id just use chrome and not worry about why you cant upload on the other browser.i dont know your level of expertise on android or ios oprerating systems but at lastyou know now that you can upload on chrome

Back
Top Bottom