Upload a file button not working

as some old timer told me a long time it is whatever works for you ... i would like to add go with it .. all this internet stuff has come on very fast in recent years .. it surprises me it works at all .. i try using my phone sometimes and is very annoying to me so i sort of gave up and just use the desktop .

So far, it's been painfully slow, it keeps wanting permissions to access everything about this phone, that isn't going to happen, and the old one worked just fine. I hate change, unless it's cash back.

You need to go into your settings, and make sure that javascript/active content is not disabled. Sometimes a flag can get set sort of spontaneously, maybe as a result of the issues leading up to the roll-back, rather that the roll-back itself.

Rich P

But I haven't done anything to the phone, no settings changes, nothing has been deleted, or added. The gearshift is on D, motor's running, but the wheels ain't spinning.

You need to go into your settings, and make sure that javascript/active content is not disabled. Sometimes a flag can get set sort of spontaneously, maybe as a result of the issues leading up to the roll-back, rather that the roll-back itself.

Rich P

This won't upload in the other browser.

Screenshot_20180829-100641.png

I have not noticed any improvement in sound quality, from temperature settings on my tank. I have found that a pre-rinse, followed by the Triton/Hepastat cleaner and paint pad scrub, followed by a post rinse, then loaded onto the spindle for an ultrasonic spin, has made the most improvement.

YMMV

View attachment 1268391

I did install that browser, and it does work for uploading pics too. The drawback was i finally had to create a Goofle account. The spell check on this is strange on how it offerates but i can live with it.

And NO ADS!!

thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom