US father names son 'Version 2.0'

Huh? Actually, it's kinda kool.

Trust me, there are much stupider names out there. My cousin tells a tale of a gal he went to school with named Let Toos, but her name was spelled Lettuce.

I wonder if she had some siblings named Tomato and Onion!

When I was a kid, I heard that David Bowie named his son "Zowie", but it turned out that was just his nickname for him. :scratch2:

Funny names at work....

we've got someone at work who's real name is Hung Bahls. :eek: Really!! and she's NOT ashamed of it either.
Others at work are: Ping Wong and his brother Wing Wong
Then there's Balson Chin......:scratch2: the operator has a 'difficult' time on the PA with that one.

My sister, who's REALLY into horses, knows this fellow "horse-crazy" dude who named his daughter "Cheyenne Dakota" after his 2 favorite kinds of pickup trucks. Good thing he's not a Ford man...-Sandy G.

I went to college with a guy named Rusty Balls. He often wore a shirt with his name on the back, and "Iron Man" on the front.

OK. Back in my younger days I go to a party at my buddy's house. Everybody is out in back, tapping a keg, barbecueing, and blasting tunes. I notice this "older"(late 40s), kinda geeky looking guy over talking to some folks, so I ask my pal what's up the "Old Timer". He says "Haven't you met Harry? Go over and introduce yourself"

OK, so I stroll over to Harry and say "Hi there, my name's Andy, How you doing" and he replies:

"Just great, Nice Party. I'm Jim's neighbor, Harry Dick"

I almost spill my beer. I turn to look at my friends and they're roaring. Harry's fine though. I guess after 40+ years you sorta roll with it. I'll bet middle school was murder though.

Them are some mean ass parents to name their kids that. Sounds like my kind of peoples :lmao:

Soo...

After the circumsicion, it's John Blake Cusack 2.1? If he gets braces, 2.2? You get my drift.

Back
Top Bottom