user name/password change

ferninando

Lunatic Member
I would like to have my current username and password
made to work in videokarma.
Can an admnistrator help me do this?
my audiokarma username is 'ferninando'.

As it says in many posts, anyone with questions, requests or issues with their user account should write me, luvvinvinyl, with the details. We went through this when you changed your AK name. I guess you forgot. Anyway, you already have a VK user account under your old name, using your same email address. I have changed the username from oldhifiguy to ferninando, as requested. I cannot change the password, since you didn't write me with your desired PW. You can use the password reset to change your VK password to whatever you wish. Try your desired password first. It might still be hanging around in the database, if you haven't changed your AK password.

Everybody gets one mulligan, one name change, if they wish. You have exhausted yours on both AK and VK.

I have no idea what transpired when I changed my user name all those years ago. AK was a whole lot different
then.
I was not aware I was supposed to write to you giving my password luvvinvinyl.
I tried several times to do the change in videokarma but it ever would accept my info.
I finally gave up .
thanks for explaining the error of my ways.
I will try one more time to use my present username. I dont want the old one.

[QUOTE="ferninando, post: 9900584, member: 4239]<snip>...I was not aware I was supposed to write to you giving my password luvvinvinyl.[/QUOTE]
Only if you wanted me to change it for you. You can use the usual method, by asking for a password reset on login.

[QUOTE="ferninando, post: 9900584, member: 4239]I tried several times to do the change in videokarma but it ever would accept my info.[/QUOTE]
I finally gave up .
thanks for explaining the error of my ways..[/QUOTE]
The software won't accept two users with the same email. That's why you could not register your desired username. Your email was already in service. And users cannot change their account name.

[QUOTE="ferninando, post: 9900584, member: 4239]I will try one more time to use my present username. I dont want the old one.[/QUOTE]
Remember that your password may not be what you think it is, if you have changed it, somewhere along the way. If you have trouble, send me a conversation message, with your desired password, and I will force it in for you.

thanks again luvvinvinyl for explaining things to me.
I succesfully logged in to videokarma using my present username and password.
Your tutorial was fruitful so all is well now.
I promise I will not cause any more trouble in the future.

Back
Top Bottom