user name shows twice under avatar?

You can edit that - goto Personal Details, uh, custom title? It's there if you look.
Unless that's a subscriber option...

no custom titles for the lo lifes that I can find.
this new format is abit messed up IMO.
but its all we got.

Not messed up.

Custom usertitles were always the province of subscribers. That said, since you have your name in there, and cannot change it, I'll give you one mulligan.

Tell me what you want that to say, under your name, and I will make the change. This is your only chance, without subscribing.

Not messed up.

Custom usertitles were always the province of subscribers. That said, since you have your name in there, and cannot change it, I'll give you one mulligan.

Tell me what you want that to say, under your name, and I will make the change. This is your only chance, without subscribing.
just my user name is all I need

Okay, so it went to the default, based on post count.

Going hunting.

The title is based on how many posts the user has. Since OP has over 10k posts, it defaults to "lunatic member".

After 20k posts, I think it defaults to "glued to keyboard member".

<g>

Okay, that is what I was referring to, in my previous post. The software has a set of usertitles based on postcount. They start at New Member, for 0-49 posts, and progress to Lunatic Member for 10,000+. See below.

So, pick something to go in there, and I won't count that last attempt, because I did not know that was going to happen.

What would you like? (It would appear that "blank" is not an option.)

Usertitle.jpg

That does explain the proliferation of "Super Member".

You want to bet that some of those guys won't go past 4999, just to keep the usertitle? Who else would call them "Super Member" every day? :p

Luvvinyl, you are very calm and serene. I personally was feeling the hair raise on the back of my neck. You are a better man than I.

I thought about trying the non-breaking space character (Alt+0160 in Windows) but XenForo treats that as whitespace, so the default user title pops up.

There are other like the middle dot -- · -- Alt+0183. Not exactly blank, though.

Back
Top Bottom