user name shows twice under avatar?

Geezuz.... there seems to be a lot of miscommunication in this thread and emotions are overriding common sense

Geezuz.... there seems to be a lot of miscommunication in this thread and emotions are overriding common sense

I dunno ... Ernie "Luvvinvinyl" has handled this with his usual class , grace and even handedness.

Everyone else just chill and step back and realize that some software quirk is not worth it.

As in NOT Worth It.

Frannie

well these people continue making dispareging comments at me and I will respond. I have been very civil about it. it would be nice if the admins would tell those people to knock it off/ If they cant say something constructive they shouldnt say anything at all.
where is luvvinvinyl. ?
I am sure not the one making trouble.
and no it is not worth it unless it happens to you.
And I have not miscomunicated anything. my orig question was perfectly clear.

I thought about trying the non-breaking space character (Alt+0160 in Windows) but XenForo treats that as whitespace, so the default user title pops up.

There are other like the middle dot -- · -- Alt+0183. Not exactly blank, though.

You could also try Alt+255 = the null character?

You could also try Alt+255 = the null character?
I gave it a try on another forum--that is also treated as "whitespace" and the forum reverts to the default user title ladder (what @luvvinvinyl posted above).

On older forum systems and on vB, I am pretty sure that null character worked!

I dunno ... Ernie "Luvvinvinyl" has handled this with his usual class , grace and even handedness.

Everyone else just chill and step back and realize that some software quirk is not worth it.

As in NOT Worth It.

Frannie

Thanks, Frannie.

Back
Top Bottom