Utah AK Meet?

Of course. :) Glad to see that there is still some activity in Utah. I don't check in as often as I once did... but am still interested in (trying to) keep up with the latest and greatest. Or with new members. Or both.

Most of the people I use to know on my AK list have either moved or haven't been active for a few years. Has anyone noticed any new comers in the introductions forum?

A quick search shows only a few over the last year or year+ - M1chael (Ogden), glasswave, SPH, MinisterMarv. It's the land of limited audiophilia and limited beer.

Craig Henriksen is also still around - but don't think he's a member here.

I sent them a message. We'll see, none of them have been on AK since last year or longer.

I've been down in Enoch (tiny rural town on top of Cedar City) for about four years. I LOVE my systems, and don't plan on doing anything different with them anytime soon. I know of no other audiophiles around here, and recently became very fortunate finding a co-worker who was selling A-LOT!

Certainly not a whole lot down there. Maybe we should do a meet down your way. You'd just have to put us up for the night.

Let's try this again. I need your guys help. I have a new home speaker line I'm trying to get off the ground and I need your impressions. When would be a good time to have a meet? Also Scott would you be willing to host and hook these speakers into your system for some critical listening?

Racca, if you can't make this weekend that's ok. You can come to my house or my friend's in Ogden and you can give us some opinions. You'll have to pm me your number. I couldn't find it on my phone.

I may be back in time for Saturday, just not sure yet. I've still got your cell # Joel, so I'll text you as soon as I know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom