Value Village score....$7.99CAN

ProAc_Fan

Addicted Member
Found this little gem at a local thrift shop for $7.99. I don't even want it but I couldn't let someone else snag it for so cheap. The DC offset tested great ( less than 3mV per side) and everything works great. The only technical issue is someone removed all the source indicator bulbs but all the other bulbs are working great. I gave it a quick clean-up, cleaned all the pots and switches, hooked up a set of bookshelfs and she sounds "sweet". Maybe I'll just hang on to it until my oldest daughter is ready for a stereo in her own room.

Funny thing is I went back to that store just to pick up a Dual 1010 TT with a nice wooden base for $2.99 but I was in such a rush to get out with this 6060 that I forgot the Dual. The Dual had a really cheesy plastic headshell and was minus a cart or stylus. I also couldn't get the motor to engage. Ah hell, for $2.99 I'll pick it up today.:D

Sorry bout the blurry pic..my batteries were dying and I was too lazy to grab my tripod.

Nice one Mike. You can't really go wrong for $7.99! :)

Is that the 5050? Can't really make out what it says.

Jack

Very nice score Mike!. The 6060 is a sweet little unit that's built like a tank and performs like one too.

Back
Top Bottom