Vandersteen---->Bryston

DogsPart2

Tonight, the wife and I are having "the Talk"

After 2 years of complaints, I will finally make the offer to replace my beloved Vandersteen 2CE, SigII with a pair of Bryston Mini T.

The size is right, the sound is good and I believe they will have a better wife acceptance factor. (plus looking forward they are smaller, so in future moves, they may fit our living space better).

My dealer made one very good recommendation, however. He said do not go with the black finish. Good advice :scratch2:.

Any Mini T owners here?

I'm breaking in a pair of Tekton Lore S right now. Those will replace my Vandy 2CI which were recently rebuilt. My wife was right, the Vandies require more room than we have to give them That said, I will kick myself every day of my life after I sell them. They are so easy to listen to. Good luck with the new speaks.

No no no!!
You misundertood something ...
You are supposed to get a Bryston AMP to run your Vandersteen SPEAKERS ... !!!

Just kidding - good luck with your system changes!

Last edited:
I'd love to hear those Bryston speakers - if you do go ahead, please post your impressions and comparisons with the Vandys.

Those look pretty cool....2' tall 3-way bookshelf that's -3db at 33. :scratch2: The surround on that 8" driver looks like something you could float down a river on (er, uh...upon which you could float down a river). And at 42#'s you damn sure better lift with your knees. Please let us know what you think.

Model_T_Mini.html

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments.

After discussing the economics of the situation, now the wife thinks the Vandys are okay!

Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom