Venus Hi-Fi at AK-Fest 2007

BrianB

AK Vendor Emeritus
Subscriber
From the very beginning, Venus Hi-Fi has tried to make each AK-Fest just a bit more special by making this show the first in North America to sport some relatively new audiophile products. To be specific:

AK-Fest 2004 served as the "official" North American introduction of the Yamamoto Sound Craft A-08 amplifier and CA-03L preamplifier, as well as the Almarro M33X loudspeakers.

At AK-Fest 2005, the Blue Circle NSCS integrated amplifier and Lector CDP-0.6T CD player were shown off in the States for the first time.

AK-Fest 2006 marked the first public appearance in North America of the System Audio SA-1750 loudspeakers, and we also introduced Yamamoto Sound Craft's new OS-series of Japanese Cherry equipment racks (which generated as much praise at the show as any of the electronics we brought!).

And we will continue this tradition at AK-Fest 2007. Among the "North American Virgins" we'll be bringing to Detroit will be:

1) The Opus3/Rauna Continuo turntable and Cantus tonearm.

contin_red.jpg

2) The Melody Valve I300B integrated SET tube amplifier.

I300B-182x126.jpg

3) The Cain & Cain Wall-O-Sound horn-loaded loudspeakers (designed by Gordon Rankin of Wavelength Audio).

wallosound1.JPG

We are truly looking forward to showing off these and several other products in Detroit this coming March. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Brian
Venus Hi-Fi

Last edited:
My wallet is cowering in the corner. I told it there is nothing to fear...

...at least, until I hear that setup.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

that's all I can say

tentoze said:
Sweet looking stuff, that TT in particular- a linear? I needs me a new tt something bad.

Yup, the Cantus tonearm is a linear tracker. It's simultaneously very simple and very strange, but it really works...

cantus.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the Venus Hi Fi room will again be a "must" stop.
Nice stuff, Brian!!

Back
Top Bottom