Vermont Here! Old guy with old stuff!

Welcome, from another Vermonter!
There are a few stereo shops up here in Burlington, and a few record stores. Burlington Record Shop and Speaking Volumes both sell vinyl and vintage audio.
Mendon is a nice area. I drive down that way once a week.

My daughter goes to college in the Burlington area. Whenever we visit her I stop at Burlington Records on Bank St. I usually pick up a few used albums. They also have vintage equipment for sale.

Welcome, from another Vermonter!
There are a few stereo shops up here in Burlington, and a few record stores. Burlington Record Shop and Speaking Volumes both sell vinyl and vintage audio.
Mendon is a nice area. I drive down that way once a week.
Thanks! I’ll have to check them out. Both my daughters live up that way, so we get up there often. The Burlington area is great. So much to do. Nice to see fellow Vermont and New Englanders here.

My daughter goes to college in the Burlington area. Whenever we visit her I stop at Burlington Records on Bank St. I usually pick up a few used albums. They also have vintage equipment for sale.
Small world. One daughter went to Saint Mike’s and the other UVM. Both great schools. They both stayed up there and love the area. I see you’re from Maine. 2 friends and I did a motorcycle trip last summer up to Lubec and back. Such great scenery and friendly people.

Small world. One daughter went to Saint Mike’s and the other UVM. Both great schools. They both stayed up there and love the area. I see you’re from Maine. 2 friends and I did a motorcycle trip last summer up to Lubec and back. Such great scenery and friendly people.
I have a lot of ties to VT. My daughter is at Saint Mike’s. My mother is from Proctor and my wife is from Cabot. Other relatives from Morrisville and Brattleboro.​

Welcome. I grew up in Bennington, Mt. Anthony HS, class of '72. Then I came to Rochester and have been here ever since. Some of my HS friends had Dynaco and KLH speakers- high end stuff for us! Music was huge for us then with far fewer distractions.

Back
Top Bottom