Victoria BC - Vancouver Island Deal Alerts

NOT the ones I picked up yesterday. This isn't me...lol...

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Vintage-Realistic-Mach-One-Speaker-System_31820593

Nice going Dad. I passed on a pair of Mach Ones a while back for a similar price. I just figured they were not going to get past SWMBO as easily as my other Realistic speakers, the Minimus 7's. I can have (hide?) stacks of those with impunity. ;)

I'm a bachelor it until SWMBO comes back in December....so I might grab my other set and stack them :banana::banana::banana:

If I had to hazard a guess, with the Phantom, I bet you have one Paradigm woofer in dire need of a re-foam and a Vifa D19TD tweeter. pretty good for essentially free.

That's exactly what I was thinking....spare parts...lol....

Interesting that AFAIK, neither the original seller or the re-seller have gotten the arm identified correctly. Looks like a SME 3009 S2 Improved to me.

I enjoy the number of permutations and combinations one sees of 'Harman Kardon' .... but I can't quite yet fathom 'sterio'

I have a Pioneer SX1050 that I just took out of storage and hooked up....awful intermittent crackling/popping sound coming out of the right speaker...volume/balance controls have NO effect.
Not sure if I have the time or patience to do a total recap if that's what needs to be done. Any suggestions? I'm in Sidney.

I have a Pioneer SX1050 that I just took out of storage and hooked up....awful intermittent crackling/popping sound coming out of the right speaker...volume/balance controls have NO effect.
Not sure if I have the time or patience to do a total recap if that's what needs to be done. Any suggestions? I'm in Sidney.

Good to try DeOxit treatment first. :idea:

Relatively fast and easy job.

Back
Top Bottom