Vintage 60's Fisher speaker "Worth my time??"

Zak

Hello all i am a new forum user in general, should have started using them allot sooner i have been restoring Vintage Audio for 2 maybe 3 years now and could have used this and other forums countless times. One area i don't have a ton of knowledge in is speakers. I can Restore and fix most everything on a set (Except re-cone drivers no thanks) but couldn't tell ya if what i am working on is worth a damn. My situation is that i have only 1 of what i assume was a pair of Fisher XP-2A the grill mat is excellent the drivers/woofers and surrounding speakers look to be in very good condition( no dry cracked crap) all the badges are on it, but the cabinet has some scratches in it and a few places need to be sanded, basically it needs a little wood work done to it nothing crazy thought. I have the tools and space and experience to do it but does anyone know about these speakers?? Is it worth it only having one speaker, i know they are from the 60's and they are pretty damn sexy in my opinion but WTF do i know thats why i am here. Any info would be greatly appreciated THANKS

Check in with the Fisher subforum here. In general, early Fisher speakers are well regarded.

Thank you very much i appreciate the help, i didn't realize how specific this place was you can really find anything

Back
Top Bottom