1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage Dual Turntable Repair

Discussion in 'Turntables' started by TimMor, Dec 8, 2018 at 12:08 PM.

1. TimMor

TimMor New Member

New to this forum and so I apologize if this has been asked and answered. I am in search of a reputable Dual turntable repair person or company preferably in the S.E. US. If someone has a recommendation, I would appreciate it very much.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. DCH

DCH Active Member

Bill at FixMyDual.com. He's probably gonna be your best bet - I just got my 1019 back from him today and the guy does a great job at a great price. You have to ship it to Iowa, but it's worth it.

Zvezda likes this.
  3. mfenberg

mfenberg New Member

When it comes to vintage Dual TT repair, Bill is the man! Bill repaired my 1219 some years ago and it's still working great!

4. ranf1970

ranf1970 Life without music would be a mistake. Subscriber

Let's also not forget @NoTransistors for quality Dual repair.

While I have used neither, both he and Bill have very good reputations here on AK.

NoTransistors likes this.
  5. beatcomber

beatcomber AK Member

I have given work to both Fix My Dual and No Transistors, and my experiences with Seth (No Transistors) were much more positive. I absolutely highly recommend his services.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 7:29 PM
    NoTransistors likes this.