Vintage McIntosh Motherlode in Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally. The one thing that could make me not feel like a hoarder.

Someone else's hoarding, an order or two of magnitude further off the hook.

I've never seen anything like this. Actually more than worth driving up there for it.

This is enough quantity to actually affect market valuations for a while. Unbelievable!

PLUS Altec, Fisher, Dynaco, Scott, Eico, tubes & tube testers, and more.

I kind of can't even take it all in. There's an incredible story behind this collection...

Last edited:
I'm still looking. Can't help it. A lot of these items already have substantial bids, and we're a month away from the auction date. Clearly the market for vintage audio remains pretty deep. I'm impressed.

I'm buying all of it... In reality, I will probably buy none of it. I expect everything to rocket in price over the next month. It sure would be nice to take a mid winter cross country trek to pick up a couple dozen pieces in Conn though..

That's a pretty remarkable amount of gear ... And much of it quite desirable.

Wonder what the story is ... Share if you know.

Geeze Louise.....that's a LOT of gear!!

Haven't been able to look at all the listing yet....

This is insane. I'm staying home
That's probably the best place to bid from on an on line auction. You are NOT invited to the location, no preview or pre-bid inspections. Edit; correction, you can preview by appointment.

15% buyers premium.

6.35% hammer tax

All shipping done thru the local UPS store. Good luck with those TT's and glass face plates boys!

Last edited:
That's a boatload. Don't forget a 15% buyer's premium plus 6.35% sales tax (on hammer price, thankfully).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom