Vintage Mopar Owners: Let' see your rides!!

My first car when I was 16...still have it:yes:

Duster71.jpg

My 67 GTX. Built 440, B+M torqueflite.
Have had it for 8 years.

Attachments

• PictureorVideo009.jpg
    PictureorVideo009.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 72
  • PictureorVideo013.jpg
    PictureorVideo013.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 62
Nice...I had one that was midnight blue with the twin factory scoops. Sadly though when I got it the 440 was gone and had been replaced with a small block 318.

Still loved the looks of that car.

My first car when I was 16...still have it:yes:

Duster71.jpg

Your a lucky man for holding onto that beauty. My first car when I was 16 in 1972 was a '70 Dart Swinger 2 dr. with a 318. Sure wish I still had it. Always had dreams of swapping in a 340 or 383.

I ordered this ole thing before I left for Vietnam in late 67,it came in and my dad picked it up,and drove her home. 18 miles. Took me 5 years to recover from my injuries,so 1974 was the first time I got to drive her.
To this day she has only 13,293 miles on the clock.....
Pure Heaven!!!!

Last edited:
I ordered this ole thing before I left for Vietnam in late 67,it came in and my dad picked it up,and drove her home. 18 miles. Took me 5 years to recover from my injuries,so 1974 was the first time I got to drive her.
To this day she has only 13,293 miles on the clock.....
Pure Heaven!!!!

Please more pictures!! :ntwrthy:

Last edited:
This shot was taken last year at the Hemi yearbook shoot at Twinsburg,Ohio
This is Chryslers stamping plant,most of the sheet metal on my car was stamped there.

Last edited:
Holy Smokes! That is one heck of a Roadrunner! That's my favorite color & love the poverty caps with the blue wheels & red wall tires! Perfect!!

Is she stock all the way through?

Luckily you held on to that beauty, Thanks for the picture!!

Holy Smokes! That is one heck of a Roadrunner! That's my favorite color & love the poverty caps with the blue wheels & red wall tires! Perfect!!

Is she stock all the way through?

Luckily you held on to that beauty, Thanks for the picture!!

Everything but the battery,and the tires....There has not been a wrench on any bolt to be removed.
I ordered this in late Dec.67,and left for the service in Feb.68,car had not came in yet. It's a J-code,with QQ1 paint code,carpet delete,just rubber matt on the floor. There's no undercoating,or sound deadener. Bench seat in two-tone black & silver. Dana 60 w/3.54 gears,F-70-15 Goodyears..
She spends all her time now in a temp.controled garage,and does mostly show circuit. Last year, I did tickle the secondaries on a few trips down the ole 1320....

Last edited:
Hardrock, I was a "little" too young to be fortunate enough to drive one of those "In The Day", but always dreamed of having a Hemi Roadrunner:)

Also, on a more serious and sincere note, "Thank You" for Serving:yes:

american-flag.jpg

Everything but the battery,and the tires....There has not been a wernch on any bolt to be removed.
I ordered this in late Dec.67,and left for the service in Feb.68,car had not came in yet. It's a J-code,with QQ1 paint code,carpet delete,just rubber matt on the floor. There's no undercoating,or sound deadener. Bench seat in two-tone black & silver. Dana 60 w/3.54 gears,F-70-15 Goodyears..
She spends all her time now in a temp.controled garage,and does mostly show circuit. Last year, I did tickle the secondaries on a few trips down the ole 1320....

That's too cool. That's my favorite Roadrunner, year, color & options. Perfect!! Thanks for the info! :thmbsp:

My first car a '70 Dart 318 was that color.

My brother had a '70 Roadrunner 440 in the early 70's. I used to love driving that beast.

Last edited:
Have to admit that was one thing I got totally right, back in my young and dumb days. I bought the car with plans on turning it into a race car only.
Kinda strange how things worked out. The car stayed in perfect stock form,
without getting many miles on her.
Sure worth a lot more today in stock form.And sure a lot more fun,I have a blast getting togather with all great car folks around the country, at classic shows,and reunions.

Beautiful! What a killer shot! I saved your side shot as my desktop photo. Looks so cool! I see a lot of nice cars here in AZ. I used to live a half mile from Mr. Norm's Grand-Spaulding Dodge in Chicago the late '60's early '70's. They aways had some killer Chargers, Super Bees, Challengers, Darts & Demons sitting out in front. I used to drool all over all those incredible beasts!! :thmbsp:

Last edited:
Hardrock, I was a "little" too young to be fortunate enough to drive one of those "In The Day", but always dreamed of having a Hemi Roadrunner:)

Also, on a more serious and sincere note, "Thank You" for Serving:yes:

american-flag.jpg

Ripping this off from Dave, but I feel the same. Thanks so much for getting wounded for my freedom. I am so proud of our Guys and Gals in the military you are true Heroes to look up to.

Sorry for going off-topic but I have a big smile on my face after getting a taste of that hot new 392 Challenger. Damn! There's a car!

Back
Top Bottom