Vintage Vacuum Audio no more?

I don't know the answer, but he appears to have been selling off a lot of shop stuff & repair parts on the Bay..!

I bought a pair of Mac 30 from him in Dec 2018 (few months ago). Shortly after, the site went away. I have kept in contact with him, and asked about it. Here is the reply i got in Dec when i asked if the site was down, and about a pair of 240
"Yes, site is down

there was not 240 just a pair of mc40. those sold and were shipped to France where they have just arrived. Site should be up again in the New Year. Nothing for sale at this time and out of the country for a few weeks. Family issues I must handle.

Cheers! "

While that had been the reply i got, it is clear there were family matters so perhaps things changed. I can certainly understand pulling my site if i had nothing for sale, and/or needed a break. My 30's are still singing away though20190218_190651.jpg 20190225_002001.jpg

yeah my biggest regret that I did not pull the trigger on the pair of MC30 before he closed shop....

Excellent C30s! I’ve always admired vintage McIntosh tube amplifiers... but I simply prefer solid state with meters and power guard. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I hope Yves gets back into it. A flawless end product and a pleasure to work with. I purchased this pair of train wrecks about 4yrs ago and couldn’t be happier.

Pre Yves:
B0B0E53C-149A-4D3B-92EC-5B02B9A4964B.jpeg

Post Yves:
A21E288B-A6BC-4C86-B24A-31657CDF017B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom